Social Media Marketing Service.
All-in-one complete (SMO) Social Marketing Package.
We offer All-in-one complete (SMO) Social Marketing Package.
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages
readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate message spreads from user to user and presumably
resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself.
Hence,this form of marketing is driven by word-of-mouth, meaning it results in earned media rather than
Social media is a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. Additionally,social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organizations to implement marketing campaigns.
So many businesses think that they ‘get’ social media. So many businesses run Twitter and Facebook accounts because they know that this is what companies are ‘supposed’ to do if they want to build an audience and grow their reach.
But in many cases, they are actually doing more harm than good. That’s where Consult Coder LLCcan step in to help. We offer comprehensive Social Media Optimization services to transform your approach and to help you build a huge and highly engaged audience.
Social Media Marketing or Social Marketing or SMO has gained importance off late. Social networking
websites has become so powerful a marketing tool that it cannot be ignored. Everyone is familiar with mySpace,
FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Technorati and Squidoo. Social Bookmarking sites such as Digg are have also become a
powerful marketing tool.
Social Media Marketing is a process to take advantage of huge traffic on social networking for marketing purpose. It can help in creating brand awareness, brand promotion and boosting up sales. Social Media has emerged as a powerful tool in search engine Marketing. It helps in making content visible on Internet to attract users. With growing SEO many new tools are emerging on the online scene, which are used to harness popularity of social media for marketing purposes.
Social Media Marketing or Social Media Optimization helps in honing the benefits of Social Media sites for boosting the business.An SMO strategy gives high rankings on the search engines and helps to generate traffic on the website and in elevating sales and profit on the other hand. It gives a business upper hand on the competitors.
The goal behind ConsultCoder’ssocial media marketing services are to put your company in a position to tap into the two-way conversation naturally happening between you and your customers. Our services are designed to show you where people are talking about you, the areas where you can best get involved, and the tactics you should use to help increase brand awareness.
Through our social media audit, competitive analysis, and custom-built interactive strategies, we’ll teach you how to take advantage of the social Web and how to successfully drive visitors to your site.
What is Bad Social Media Optimization vs Great Social Media Optimization?
You can recognize a company with bad Social Media Optimization by the engagement on its page. Getting lots of likes on Facebook, lots of followers on Twitter, or lots of fans on Instagram is relatively easy. What’s hard, is creating fans and readers that will respond to your posts, comment on your uploads, and ultimately buy your products.
Too many companies post about their own business, or focus on promoting their own products. They will post on an almost daily basis about how their products are better than the competition, about their special offers, or about why their service is necessary.
The question? Why would anyone want to read this? People who already have their product don’t need to be convinced, and people who do not are unlikely to want to order it.
Social Media Optimization is not about selling and converting with every post.
Social Media Optimization is about building a relationshipand a rapport with your audience. Social Media Optimization is about creating a direct line of communication with the very people who might buy your products - and then keeping them tuned to that frequency.
You do this by providing value, by demonstrating your own ‘value proposition’, and by inspiring them. Social Media Optimization should therefore provide insider information, useful tips and advice, breaking news, entertainment, and a glimpse at what your company stands for. The aim is to make posts that people want to share and shout about, and to turn your followers into true fans.
Our Social media Optimization Services Includes:
- Social media marketing strategy: Have you been tasked with spending a social media or interactive marketing budget, but you don’t know where to start? We can assess your needs, outline opportunities and prescribe specific actions for long-term social media success.
- Implementation guidelines: Did you already decide what you want to do with social media, but you need help navigating a complex and seemingly subjective landscape? We’ll work with you to ensure the integrity of your brand, compliance with the different mediums and best practices for future development and communication.
- Software recommendations: If there are hundreds of SEO tools, there are thousands more social media tools due to the explosion of open source software and a larger audience. Finding tools to track performance, opportunities, management and more can be daunting, but we can help narrow your choices based on budget, resources and environments.
- Social media audit: This is an in-depth analysis of your site’s presence across the various social networks and a strategy for ways to improve it. Not every site has a place on Digg or MySpace, so we cater our suggestions to realistic options including niche opportunities and relevant mainstream tactics.
- Competitive analysis: Is your competition doing an incredible job with videos, blogs, linkbait, widgets or community building? We’ll identify their tactics, potential service providers and action alerts that you can start implementing to shake their hold on your industry.
- Social profile creation: We will identify the social networks where you should be participating and where people are talking about you. We’ll also help you create and manage your own social media profiles to attract visitors and leverage the two-way conversation.
- Badge creation and strategy: Want to spread joy to your users by giving them something that’s useful or relevant to them? We can create interactive badges that will position you as an authority in the industry and have obvious link-building benefits.
- Widget strategy development: We will look at your Web site and see whether or not you would benefit from an interactive widget campaign. This includes identifying what type of widget may work for your site, its probability for success, and what your competitors are (or are not) doing and how you can better that.
- Blog design, setup and/or optimization: A blog that is not setup correctly won’t attract readers or bring you the search engine benefits you’re after. We’ll work with you to find the best blogging platform for your needs, help you to optimize your blog for success from the very beginning, and show you how to tweak it to make it more accessible to both users and the search engines.
- Blog strategy development: We can work with you to create a blog strategy that carves a space for your corporate or personal brand in the greater blog community. This may include crafting ideas for blog posts, writing the posts themselves, showing you how to comment on other blogs to build awareness, and much more.
- Community building strategy development: We’ll outline which communities are worth monitoring, what the competition is doing and how you can naturally enter these communities and form relationships. This strategy document will also show you how to identify the important conversations in your industry and when, how and whom to reach out to.
- Community monitoring: Don't have a team in-house that you can allocate community building to? No one knows your services and industry better than you, but if you do want help, we can monitor the communities important to you, track your brand or keywords across those, and proactively respond to both positive and negative mentions.
- New hire reviews: Do you want to hire a brand evangelist, social media specialist or blogger, but don’t know how to evaluate them? Let our team review the candidates to find the perfect fit for your company.